Power Packed Popcorn Cookies
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1/4 cup(s) whole wheat or all purpose flour
- 2 teaspoon(s) baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1 stick(s) butter softened
- 1 cup(s) brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon(s) vanilla extract
- 1 cup(s) toasted wheat germ
- 1/2 cup(s) oatmeal
- 1/2 cup(s) flaked coconut
- 3 cup(s) popped popcorn
- 1 cup(s) riasins, dried cranberries or other dried fruit chopped
- 1/2 cup(s) sunflower seeds or chopped nuts
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Lightly spray cookie sheets with cooking spray and set aside.
- In small bowl, stir together flour, baking powder, soda and salt; set aside
- Cream butter and sugar together and add egg and vanilla, mix well. Stir in flour mixture, wheat germ and oatmeal until well blended.
- Add cooked popcorn, raisins and sunflour seeds, if desired, and mix until well blended.
- Drop by rounded teaspoons onto baking sheet with 2 inches between cookies to allow for spreading.
- Bake 7-8 minutes or until edges are lightly browned. Allow to cool on pan 5 minutes before removing to racks to cool completely.
- Makes 4 dozen.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Louise518 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Power Packed Popcorn Cookies Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Cookies