Lots of greens! But to be judicious I would only use 2 types of greens at a time so I wouldn't have too much in my fridge.
Power Green Smoothie
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1/2 cup(s) green kale
- 1/4 cup(s) collard greens
- 1/4 cup(s) baby spinach
- 1/4 cup(s) mustard greens
- 1/2 cup(s) frozen pineapple, chopped
- 1/4 cup(s) frozen blueberries
- 1/4 cup(s) stawberries, sliced
- 1 banana, sliced
- 1 cup(s) almond milk
- Puree all ingredients in blender. Enjoy.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Vixxenesque and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Power Green Smoothie Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Beverages