Powdered Sugar Frosting
More From Southern Living
- 2 cups shortening
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon almond extract
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 (16-oz.) packages powdered sugar, sifted
- 1 cup evaporated milk
- 1. Beat first 4 ingredients at medium speed with a heavy-duty electric mixer until blended. Add powdered sugar alternately with evaporated milk, beating at low speed until blended after each addition. Beat at medium speed 8 minutes or until light and fluffy.
- Note: Frosting may be stored in refrigerator up to 2 weeks. If using a handheld mixer, prepare frosting in 2 batches.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This