Pound Cake S'mores
This is one of the easiest desserts you will ever make, but it is also one of the tastiest. Instead of using traditional graham crackers to complete your s'more, the base becomes soft, moist pound cake. Drizzle with caramel topping and nuts.
- 1 pound cake, sliced
- 1 to 2 c. mini marshmallows
- 1 12-oz. pkg. semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 12-oz. jar caramel ice cream topping
- 1/2 to 1 c. chopped walnuts
- Place cake slices on an ungreased baking sheet; sprinkle with marshmallows and chocolate chips. Place 4 to 6 inches under broiler; broil for 2 to 3 minutes, or until marshmallows are lightly golden. Transfer 2 slices each to 6 to 8 serving plates and drizzle with caramel topping; sprinkle with walnuts.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note