Pound Cake Grandma Zada Townes
- 1 Cup butter flavored Crisco
- 2 Cups sugar
- 2 Cups plain flour
- 1/2 Cup self-rising flour
- 4 Eggs
- 1/2 Tsp salt
- 2 Tbs butternut flavoring
- 1 Cup milk
- Cream shortening &sugar
- Mix eggs, milk, flavoring & salt
- Mix flour & milk mix to shortening & sugar, alternating flour & milk mix. Beat until creamy.
- Pour into flour coated bunt pan, bake 325 deg approx 1 Hr then 350 deg approx 10 Min, until done & crisp on top. Times may vary by ovens.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by bptownes and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Pound Cake Grandma Zada Townes Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Cakes/Frostings