Yum!!! Prepared as directed except I didn't have enough rice vinegar, only about 1 tbsp. Used only 16 potstickers as they are huge! Plenty of leftovers for tonight - just adding another can of chx broth. Really easy and really good and comforting.l
More From Sunset
Amount per serving
- Calories: 394
- Calories from fat: 27%
- Protein: 22g
- Fat: 12g
- Saturated fat: 2.2g
- Carbohydrate: 52g
- Fiber: 4.3g
- Sodium: 1128mg
- Cholesterol: 84mg
- 6 cups fat-skimmed chicken broth or vegetable broth
- 2 tablespoons seasoned rice vinegar
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1 to 1 1/4 pounds frozen pork, chicken, or vegetable potstickers (20 to 25)
- 1 pound baby bok choy, rinsed
- 1/2 cup shredded carrot
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced green onions
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 tablespoon toasted sesame oil
- 1. Combine broth, vinegar, soy sauce, and garlic in a 5- to 6-quart pan; cover and bring to a boil over high heat.
- 2. Add potstickers and return to a boil, then reduce heat and simmer, covered, for 4 minutes.
- 3. Meanwhile, trim and discard ends from bok choy, then thinly slice crosswise. Add bok choy and carrot to soup and return to a simmer. Cook until potstickers are no longer pink in the center (cut to test) and dough is tender to bite, 2 to 4 minutes longer.
- 4. Stir in green onions, cilantro, and sesame oil. Ladle soup into bowls.
- Wine pairing: Viognier's blend of sweet-seeming fruit, spice, and herbs is a good bridge to the soup. Dry Riesling is another great partner.
- Note: Nutritional analysis is per serving.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note