Potsticker and Roasted Pepper Salad
Norman A. Plate
More From Sunset
Amount per serving
- Calories: 377
- Calories from fat: 45%
- Protein: 10g
- Fat: 19g
- Saturated fat: 3.8g
- Carbohydrate: 44g
- Fiber: 2.3g
- Sodium: 981mg
- Cholesterol: 32mg
- 1 pound frozen potstickers (any filling)
- 2 tablespoons salad oil
- 1 jar (7 1/4 oz.) peeled roasted red peppers, drained
- 1/4 cup hoisin sauce
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon Asian (toasted) sesame oil
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh ginger
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 8 cups (about 9 oz.) tender salad mix, rinsed and crisped
- 1. In a 10- to 12-inch frying pan, arrange frozen potstickers in a single layer. Add 2/3 cup water and salad oil. Cover and bring to a boil over high heat, then reduce heat and simmer until liquid cooks away and potstickers begin to brown, 12 to 17 minutes. (Or cook as package directs.)
- 2. Cut red peppers into thin strips.
- 3. In a large bowl, mix hoisin, lemon juice, toasted sesame oil, sugar, ginger, and garlic.
- 4. Add salad mix to bowl and mix with dressing.
- 5. Spoon salad onto dinner plates and top with equal portions of red peppers and hot potstickers.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note