Potsticker and Roasted Pepper Salad
Norman A. Plate
More From Sunset
Amount per serving
- Calories: 377
- Calories from fat: 45%
- Protein: 10g
- Fat: 19g
- Saturated fat: 3.8g
- Carbohydrate: 44g
- Fiber: 2.3g
- Sodium: 981mg
- Cholesterol: 32mg
- 1 pound frozen potstickers (any filling)
- 2 tablespoons salad oil
- 1 jar (7 1/4 oz.) peeled roasted red peppers, drained
- 1/4 cup hoisin sauce
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon Asian (toasted) sesame oil
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh ginger
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 8 cups (about 9 oz.) tender salad mix, rinsed and crisped
- 1. In a 10- to 12-inch frying pan, arrange frozen potstickers in a single layer. Add 2/3 cup water and salad oil. Cover and bring to a boil over high heat, then reduce heat and simmer until liquid cooks away and potstickers begin to brown, 12 to 17 minutes. (Or cook as package directs.)
- 2. Cut red peppers into thin strips.
- 3. In a large bowl, mix hoisin, lemon juice, toasted sesame oil, sugar, ginger, and garlic.
- 4. Add salad mix to bowl and mix with dressing.
- 5. Spoon salad onto dinner plates and top with equal portions of red peppers and hot potstickers.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This