This was very tasty. I did change it into more of a German Potato salad though. I used red potatoes and used regular mustard. Didn't add the spinach as I didn't have and it was great as a side dish. Also I cut up the potatoes into wedges and put some olive oil on them and microwaved to soften then onto a lined jelly roll pan to bake at 420 degrees for 20 min before mixing with the vinaigrette. Will be making this again.
Baby Potatoes with Warm Bacon Vinaigrette
Photo: Johnny Autry; Styling: Cindy Barr
More From Cooking Light
Amount per serving
- Calories: 134
- Fat: 4.6g
- Saturated fat: 1g
- Sodium: 304mg
- 1 pound baby potatoes, quartered
- 2 center-cut bacon slices
- 2 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon Dijon
- 1 teaspoon brown sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups spinach
- 1/4 cup green onions
- 1. Place potatoes in a saucepan; cover with water. Bring to a boil. Cook 8 minutes; drain.
- 2. Cook bacon in a skillet until crisp; crumble. Combine drippings, vinegar, olive oil, Dijon, brown sugar, and salt in a bowl. Add potatoes and spinach. Top with green onions and bacon.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note