Absolutely delicious! Went beautifully with my rack of pork. Sinfully creamy:)
A mixture of Gruyère and Parmesan cheese makes luxurious baked Potatoes Patio all the more delicious.
More From Southern Living
Total: 1 Hour, 40 Minutes
- 2 cups heavy cream
- 1 3/4 teaspoons table salt
- 1 garlic clove, pressed
- 3/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 3 pounds russet potatoes, peeled and thinly sliced
- 2 cups freshly grated Gruyère cheese
- 2 tablespoons freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 1. Preheat oven to 350°. Stir together first 5 ingredients in a medium bowl. Let stand 5 minutes.
- 2. Arrange a single layer of potatoes in a buttered 13- x 9-inch baking dish. Pour 1/4 cup cream mixture over potatoes; sprinkle with 1/4 cup Gruyère cheese. Repeat layers 7 more times. Top with Parmesan cheese.
- 3. Bake, covered with aluminum foil, at 350° for 45 minutes. Uncover and bake 15 to 20 more minutes or until golden brown and potatoes are tender. Cool on a wire rack 10 minutes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note