Community Recipe from
- 1 package(s) (32 oz.) frozen hashbrowns thawed
- 2 can(s) cream of chicken soup
- 2 cup(s) sour cream
- 1 onion chopped
- 1/2 cup(s) butter or margarine melted
- 1 cup(s) cheddar cheese grated
- corn flakes crushed
- Mix above ingredients and put into a rectangular baking dish. Sprinkle with crushed corn flakes and butter. Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by tjcavallucci and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Potatoes Divine Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Side Dishes/Vegetables
More Recipes for Main Dishes