Potatoes Baked in Sea Salt
More From Southern Living
Bake: 20 Minutes
- 6 large red potatoes (about 4 lb.)*
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 6 tablespoons sea salt**
- 1. Rinse potatoes, and pierce several times with tines of a fork. Place on a microwave-safe plate; cover with damp paper towels. Microwave at HIGH 8 to 10 minutes. Place potatoes in a large ovenproof skillet or 15- x 10-inch jelly-roll pan. Drizzle with olive oil, and sprinkle evenly with sea salt, turning to coat.
- 2. Bake at 450° for 20 minutes or until tender, turning after 10 minutes. Serve with butter and pepper.
- *4 lb. petite red potatoes may be substituted.
- **6 Tbsp. table salt may be substituted.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Side Dishes/Vegetables