Potatoes Au Gratin
Community Recipe from
- 1 whole(s) onion sliced into rings
- 3 tablespoon(s) butter
- 3 tablespoon(s) flour
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) salt
- 2 cup(s) milk
- 1 1/2 cup(s) cheddar cheese shredded
- salt and pepper to taste
- 6-9 whole(s) potatoes sliced 1/4 inch thick
- Layer potatoes and onion in baking dish.
- Melt Butter in saucepan. Mix in flour, salt, and pepper and stir for 1 min. Stir in milk. Cook until thickened stirring occasionally. Stir in cheese. Stir until melted.
- Pour mixture over potatoes. Bake uncovered 350 degrees for 1 1/2 hrs
This recipe is a personal recipe added by cloverhrt and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note