Photo: Charles Walton; Styling: Mary Lyn Hill
Yield: 4 to 6 servings
- 3 pounds small baking potatoes, peeled and thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine, melted
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 teaspoon pepper
- Garnish: fresh rosemary sprigs
- Heat a greased 10-inch cast-iron skillet in a 350° oven 8 minutes or until hot. Arrange one-third of potato slices in skillet, and drizzle with one-third of butter; sprinkle with 1/4 teaspoon salt and 1/4 teaspoon pepper. Repeat layering procedure twice with remaining ingredients.
- Bake at 350° for 1 hour; increase heat to 500°, and bake 5 to 10 more minutes or until browned. Invert onto a serving plate; garnish, if desired.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Side Dishes/Vegetables