- 2 1/2 cups chopped potato (about 3/4 pound)
- 2 teaspoons light butter, divided
- 2 1/2 cups chopped yellow squash (about 3/4 pound)
- 4 large eggs
- 2 large egg whites
- 1/3 cup 1% low-fat milk
- 1 teaspoon finely chopped fresh tarragon or chives
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 2/3 cup (2.6 ounces) pre-shredded reduced-fat Cheddar cheese
- calories 252
- fat 10.5 g
- satfat 5.1 g
- protein 16.1 g
- carbohydrate 23.0 g
- cholesterol 230 mg
- iron 2.1 mg
- sodium 716 mg
- caloriesfromfat 38 %
- fiber 3.3 g
- calcium 209 mg
How to Make It
Place potato in a large saucepan; cover with water. Bring to a boil; reduce heat, and simmer 8 minutes or just until tender. Drain well.
Melt 1 teaspoon butter in a large ovenproof nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add squash; sauté 5 minutes. Cool slightly.
Whisk together eggs and next 5 ingredients in a large bowl. Add potato and squash.
Melt remaining butter in pan over low heat; add egg mixture (do not stir). Cook, uncovered, 12 minutes or until top is almost set. Sprinkle with cheese.
Wrap handle of pan with foil. Broil 4 minutes or until set. Cut into 8 wedges. Serve immediately.