- 3 large baking potatoes
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 teaspoon hot sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon onion salt
- 1/2 teaspoon House Seasoning
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 cups cornbread dressing mix
- House Seasoning
- 1 cup salt
- 1/4 cup black pepper
- 1/4 cup garlic powder
- Mix ingredients together and store in an airtight container for up to 6 months.
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F.
- Wash the potatoes and cut each into 6 thick wedges. Mix the mayonnaise with the hot sauce, onion salt, House Seasoning and pepper. Coat the potato wedges with the mayonnaise mixture and roll them in the dressing mix. Place in a greased baking dish and bake for 45 to 50 minutes, or until the potatoes are tender. Serve with your favorite dip.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by chaseandcjsmom and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Potato Wedges Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Side Dishes/Vegetables