potato soup made from leftovers
Quick &easy potato soup from leftovers, canned, and frozen. Basically, bits and pieces added to the pot. Soo good!!!
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 cup(s) diced onion sauted in butter
- 1 bag(s) 1 lb frozen tatar tarts thawed &crumbled
- 2 quart(s) milk
- 1 pint(s) 1/2&1/2 or cream 8 oz
- 2 can(s) potato soup
- 3 cup(s) or more cheddar cheese
- 1 pound(s) cooked bacon crumbled
- 3 tablespoon(s) saved + bacon grease
- 3 cup(s) leftover mashed potatoes for thickening
- salt &pepper, garlic, onion powder, chives, parsley seasonings to taste
- 1 stick(s) real butter
- Crumble thawed Tatar tots. Saute onions in butter until clear & add to tots. Mix. In LG soup pot, melt 1/2 stick real butter, add canned soup, 2tbs Bacon grease, milk,cream, add tots, onions, 1/2 bacon bits, stirring constantly on Med. Hi for 10 minutes. Add seasonings to your taste. Add mashed potatoes to thicken soup. Add more milk if too thick. Cover&simmer for 25 mins. Add cheese &bacon bits. Melt &serve hot.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by mandyjo123 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note