French bread - thin layer of mayo, then butter, garlic powder, paprika, parsley flakes. Oven broil.
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 5 pound(s) bag of red potatoes
- 3-4 cube(s) chicken bouillon
- 2 tablespoon(s) butter
- 4 tablespoon(s) flour
- 2 cup(s) whole milk
- 8 ounce(s) cream cheese
- 2 tablespoon(s) dried parsley heaping
- 4 tablespoon(s) dried chives
- Boil potatoes in water with bouillon cubes until very soft. Drain, reserving liquid,
- Make white sauce with milk, butter, flour. Add cream cheese and simmer until melted. Add chives and parsley blending well. Pour over potatoes mixing well. Add liquid drained from potatoes until desired consistency.
- Garnish with fried bacon crumbled, cheddar cheese, and chopped green onion.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by SandyPTA and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Potato Soup Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Soups/Stews