Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 pound(s) baccon
- 1/2 bag(s) seasoning blend (onion,bell peppers....)
- 1 can(s) chicken broth
- 2 tablespoon(s) black pepper
- 1/8 cup(s) parsley flakes
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) garlic powder
- 2 1/8 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1/2 cup(s) butter
- 5 pound(s) potatoes
- 1>cut baccon into 1/4 in steips and put in large pot on med heat untill done.
- 2>add chicken broth and seasoning blend to baccon and cook untill onions are transparent on med heat
- 3>peel potatoes approx 90%(optional for more Nutrition ) and cut in 1/2 cut 2 potatoes into small chunks and add to pot
- 4>then add black pepper, garlic powder, salt, parsley flakes, and butter
- 5> add water to cover ingredients and cover and cook on med heat untill soft stirring occasionally
This recipe is a personal recipe added by prent222 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note