From Simply in Season P.236 - Mennonite Cookbook
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 tablespoon(s) butter
- 1/2 cup(s) Onion
- 3 cup(s) Potatoes Diced
- 2 cup(s) Water
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) Pepper
- 1/4 cup(s) celery
- 1/2 cup(s) carrots
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) Nutmeg Ground
- 2 cup(s) milk
- 3 tablespoon(s) all-purpose flour
- Melt first two ingredients in large pan and saute until translucent.
- Add all but the last two ingredients. Cover and cook until vegetables are tender; about 15 min.
- Mix the last two ingredients together in a separate bowl. Add to soup and cook until thickened, stirring constantly.
- Garnish with parsley.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by ZacAndAmber and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Potato Soup Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Soups/Stews