Potato Salad With Roasted Red Peppers
- 3 pounds Yukon gold or red potatoes
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 (12-ounce) jar roasted red peppers, drained
- 7 green onions, sliced
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh cilantro or parsley
- 1/3 cup fresh lime juice
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Bring potatoes, 1 teaspoon salt, and water to cover to a boil in a Dutch oven; cook 30 minutes or until potatoes are tender. Drain; cool slightly, and peel. Cut into cubes.
- Combine potatoes, roasted peppers, green onions, and cilantro in a large bowl. Stir together lime juice and next 3 ingredients; pour over potato mixture, tossing gently to coat. Cover and chill until ready to serve.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This