Potato Salad with Mint and Peas
More From Oxmoor House
- Calories: 128
- Calories from fat: 25%
- Fat: 3.6g
- Saturated fat: 0.5g
- Protein: 3.2g
- Carbohydrate: 21.1g
- Fiber: 2.8g
- Cholesterol: 0.0mg
- Iron: 1.2mg
- Sodium: 246mg
- Calcium: 19mg
- 2 pounds medium red potatoes (about 7)
- 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons minced shallots
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh mint
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 cup frozen petite green peas, thawed
- 1. Place potatoes in a large saucepan, and cover with water; bring to a boil. Reduce heat, and simmer 25 minutes or until tender. Drain; cool slightly.
- 2. While potatoes cool, combine vinegar and next 5 ingredients, stirring with a whisk.
- 3. Cut potatoes into 1 1/2-inch pieces. Combine potatoes and peas in a large bowl. Drizzle with vinegar mixture, tossing well to coat. Serve at room temperature.
MyRecipes is working with Let's Move!, the Partnership for a Healthier America, and USDA's MyPlate to give anyone looking for healthier options access to a trove of recipes that will help them create healthy, tasty plates. For more information about creating a healthy plate, visit www.choosemyplate.gov.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note