- 3/4 pound purple potatoes
- 3/4 pound fingerling potatoes
- 1/2 cup plus 2 tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- 3 tablespoons sherry vinegar
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt, divided
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper, divided
- 2 medium onions, cut into 1/2-in. dice
- 3 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 3 large ears yellow corn, kernels cut off
- 1 pt. multicolored cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 1/2 teaspoons finely chopped fresh marjoram leaves
- calories 265
- caloriesfromfat 61 %
- protein 3.8 g
- fat 19 g
- satfat 2.6 g
- carbohydrate 25 g
- fiber 3.2 g
- sodium 328 mg
- cholesterol 0.0 mg
How to Make It
Bring potatoes to a boil in a medium pot of well-salted water just to cover. Reduce heat and simmer until just soft when pierced (or cut one in half and try it).
Whisk 1/2 cup oil, the vinegar, 1/2 tsp. salt, and 1/4 tsp. pepper in a small bowl.
Sauté onions in remaining 2 tbsp. oil until translucent. Add garlic and cook 30 seconds, then add corn and heat until just warmed through. Season with remaining 1/2 tsp. salt and 1/4 tsp. pepper and let cool.
Drain potatoes and let stand until just cool enough to handle. Taste a shred of skin; peel if bitter. Cut potatoes into bite-size pieces and toss with 1/2 of vinaigrette.
Add cooled corn mixture, tomatoes, and marjoram. Drizzle with remaining vinaigrette to taste and gently mix together.
Note: Nutritional analysis is per serving.