Potato salad with bacon
Everything is better with bacon and potato salad is no exception :)
Chill: 3 Hours
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 6 to 8 medium Idaho potatoes (about 3 pounds), cut into 1-inch cube
- 1/2 pound(s) bacon cooked and crumbled (3TBS pre cooked and crumbled)
- 2 stalk(s) celery finely diced
- 1/2 or more cup(s) red onion chopped
- 2 tablespoon(s) red bell peppers diced
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) celery salt
- 2/3 cup(s) Miracle Whip
- 1/3 cup(s) mustard
- Prep time 20-30 min depending on how fast you are with a knife.
- Cook potatoes in a Dutch oven with 1 in water covering potatoes.bring water to a boil over medium heat. Boil for 15 to 18 minutes or until tender. Drain and let cool slightly.
- Place potatoes in a large bowl. Add bacon,red onions, celery, and red pepper. Stir together Miracle Whip, celery salt, and mustard until blended. Pour over potato mixture, tossing gently to coat. Cover and chill at least 3 hours.
- Red potatoes or a combination of both also work well in this recipe. You can use light Miracle Whip to lessen the caloric intake.
- To make ahead, cut potatoes the night before, place in liquid tight bowl, submerge in water, cover, and chill.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Ssqueakie and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note