Potato Salad Primavera
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 cup(s) 1 large red onion, chopped
- 1 1/4 cup(s) 1 medium red bell pepper, cored, seeded, and diced
- 1 1/4 cup(s) 2 celery stalks, halved lengthwise and thinly sliced
- 8 ounce(s) asparagus spears, trimmed and cut into 1-inch pieces (2 cups)
- 1/4 cup(s) chopped walnuts
- 2 tablespoon(s) fat-free mayonnaise
- 1 clove(s) garlic quartered
- 1/4 cup(s) grated Parmesan
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) ground black pepper
- 1/2 cup(s) packed basil leaves
- 1 1/4 pound(s) red-skinned potatoes quartered (4 cups)
- 1 teaspoon(s) salt
- 2 tablespoon(s) water
- 3 tablespoon(s) white wine vinegar
- Bring a large vegetable steamer filled with about 2 inches of water to a boil over high heat. Add the potatoes, cover and steam until tender when pierced with a fork, about 20 minutes.
- Transfer potatoes to a large bowl. Add asparagus to the steamer. Cover and steam until crisp-tender, about 2 minutes. Add to the potatoes; stir in the onion, bell pepper and celery while the other vegetables are still warm.
- Place the basil, Parmesan, walnuts, vinegar, mayonnaise, water, salt, pepper and garlic in the canister of a food processor or a mini food processor, and process until fairly smooth (a little grainy is fine, too), scraping down the canister once or twice.
- Pour the dressing over the still-warm vegetables. Toss well and serve.
- Serving size: 1 1/3 cups.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by nina63 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note