Potato Salad (Grandma Swimm's)
2 Hrs.: 0 Minute
- 1/2 bell pepper
- 1 teaspoon(s) black pepper
- 4 whole(s) boiled eggs
- 1 stalk(s) celery
- 1-2 cup(s) Miracle Whip Salad Dressing
- 1-2 teaspoon(s) paprika
- 4 whole(s) potatoes
- 1 small onion
- 3 tablespoon(s) sweet pickle relish
- 2-4 whole(s) sweet pickles
- Boil potatoes and eggs. Chop onion, celery, sweet pickles, bell pepper. Add potatoes and eggs to chopped vegetables. Stir in salad dressing and relish. Add salt and pepper to taste. Sprinkle paprika on top.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by jcklrg and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note