Potato Salad (Grandma Swimm's)
2 Hrs.: 0 Minute
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1/2 bell pepper
- 1 teaspoon(s) black pepper
- 4 whole(s) boiled eggs
- 1 stalk(s) celery
- 1-2 cup(s) Miracle Whip Salad Dressing
- 1-2 teaspoon(s) paprika
- 4 whole(s) potatoes
- 1 small onion
- 3 tablespoon(s) sweet pickle relish
- 2-4 whole(s) sweet pickles
- Boil potatoes and eggs. Chop onion, celery, sweet pickles, bell pepper. Add potatoes and eggs to chopped vegetables. Stir in salad dressing and relish. Add salt and pepper to taste. Sprinkle paprika on top.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by jcklrg and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note