Potato Salad from Mindy
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 pound(s) potatoes
- 1 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1 teaspoon(s) black pepper
- 1 cup(s) celery
- 2 hard-boiled eggs
- 1/2 cup(s) red onion chopped
- 1/2 can(s) bell pepper chopped
- 2 tablespoon(s) Dijon mustard
- 1/2 cup(s) low fat sour cream
- 2 tablespoon(s) canola mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon(s) sugar
- 2 tablespoon(s) vinegare
- Place potatoes in large saucepan with enough water to steam. Cover and steam about 1 hour until tender.
- Drain and cool
- Dice potatoes and season with salt and pepper
- In a small bowl mash hard boiled eggs
- Combine celery, red onion and red beel pepper into small bowl with mashed eggs
- In a larg bowl, combine Dijon mustard, sour cream canola mayonnaise, sugar and vinegar. Mix well
- Add vegetable miture to dressing and mxs well
- Add potatoes ato dressing and vegetables and mix well.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Linwaite and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Potato Salad from Mindy Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Salads