Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 whole(s) eggs boiled, sliced and peeled
- 2 whole(s) Yukon Potatos boiled and peeled
- 1 slice(s) dill pickle sliced
- 1/2 stalk(s) celery chopped
- 1 bottle(s) wishbone as needed to taste squirt per layer
- 1 cup(s) Helman's as needed to taste next day
- 1 dash(es) salt and pepper to taste
- For every 2 large potatoes add 1 egg hard boiled (place eggs in cold water bring to a boil- when boil remove from heat, cover and let site for 15 minutes, drain and peel and slice) layer potato, eggs, dill pickle chopped, celery chopped, salt and pepper, add wishbone italian dressing- not much as you will add to each layer...just squirt, squirt. Chill overnight and next day add mayo
This recipe is a personal recipe added by BoLynng and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note