Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 1/2 pound(s) potatoes
- 1/8 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1 1/4 tablespoon(s) dijon mustard
- 5 tablespoon(s) red wine vinegar
- 5 tablespoon(s) sherry vinegar
- 1 1/4 cup(s) olive oil
- 2 1/2 tablespoon(s) tarragon
- 1/4 pound(s) bacon, cooked
- 2 stalk(s) celery, chopped
- 1 slice(s) red onion
- Bring potatoes to a boil and cook 10-15 minutes. Drain and let cool. Whisk together dressing. Add dressing to cooked potatoes. Add crumbled bacon, celery, red onion and salt and pepper.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by newportkitchen1 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Potato Salad Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Side Dishes/Vegetables