Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 pound(s) unpeeled potatoes (preferably new potatoes)
- 2 spring unions (green unions) sliced in small rings
- 1 chili pepper
- Â½ red pepper in slices
- Â½ green pepper in slices
- Olive oil dressing
- Let the potatoes cool down first and add to your serving bowl.
- Slice the green onions in small rings
- Finely slice the red chili (remove the seeds if you want)
- Slice or dice the green and red pepper in small pieces
- Add all this to the potatoes
- Sprinkle some extra virgin olive oil on top and mix through.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by lucyrmeriwether and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Potato Salad Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Salads