POTATO SALAD 101
An all-American necessity at summer get-togethers and reunions, this creamy, old-fashioned potato salad uses pickle relish, eggs and mustard.
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 pound(s) potatoes, small red or white
- 3 tablespoon(s) white vinegar
- 1 tablespoon(s) canola oil
- 1/2 cup(s) celery chopped
- 1/2 cup(s) red onions finely chopped
- 2 tablespoon(s) sweet pickle relish drained
- 3 large eggs, hard-cooked chopped
- 3/4 cup(s) mayonnaise, low-fat
- 2 tablespoon(s) prepared mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) freshly ground black pepper
- Place potatoes in a saucepan, and cover with water. Bring to a boil. Reduce
- heat; simmer 10 minutes or until tender. Drain. Cool and peel. Cut potatoes into
- 1/2-inch cubes. Place potatoes in a large bowl; sprinkle with vinegar and oil. Add
- celery, onion, pickle relish and eggs; toss gently.
- Combine mayonnaise, mustard, salt and pepper. Spoon mayonnaise mixture
- over potato mixture; toss gently to coat. Cover and chill 1 to 24 hours.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by rhfcjs and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note