POTATO SALAD 101
Community Recipe from
- 2 pound(s) potatoes, small red or white
- 3 tablespoon(s) white vinegar
- 1 tablespoon(s) canola oil
- 1/2 cup(s) celery chopped
- 1/2 cup(s) red onions finely chopped
- 2 tablespoon(s) sweet pickle relish drained
- 3 large eggs, hard-cooked chopped
- 3/4 cup(s) mayonnaise, low-fat
- 2 tablespoon(s) prepared mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) freshly ground black pepper
- Place potatoes in a saucepan, and cover with water. Bring to a boil. Reduce
- heat; simmer 10 minutes or until tender. Drain. Cool and peel. Cut potatoes into
- 1/2-inch cubes. Place potatoes in a large bowl; sprinkle with vinegar and oil. Add
- celery, onion, pickle relish and eggs; toss gently.
- Combine mayonnaise, mustard, salt and pepper. Spoon mayonnaise mixture
- over potato mixture; toss gently to coat. Cover and chill 1 to 24 hours.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by rhfcjs and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes