I used 1/4 cup of Extra Virgin Olive OIl instead of 1/3 cup and reduced fat mayonaise to lower the fat content and calories and my family has delared this there favorite potato salad.
- 3 pounds red potatoes
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3 green onions, chopped
- 1/2 red or green bell pepper, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons chopped parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- Salt to taste
- Combine potatoes and water to cover in a Dutch oven; bring to a boil, and cook 20 minutes or until tender. Drain and cool. Cut potatoes into 1-inch cubes.
- Stir together olive oil and next 5 ingredients in a large bowl, blending well. Add potatoes, onions, and remaining ingredients, gently tossing to coat. Serve at room temperature or chilled.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Salads