Potato, Rosemary, and Bacon Pizza
More From Health
Amount per serving
- Calories: 328
- Fat: 10g
- Refrigerated pizza dough
- 3/4 cup coarsely shredded fontina cheese
- 1 teaspoon finely chopped rosemary
- 1/2 pound thinly sliced assorted new potatoes
- 1 teaspoon chopped rosemary
- 4 slices turkey bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1 tablespoon finely grated Parmesan cheese
- Sprinkle prepared dough (see "All About Dough" below) with fontina cheese and finely chopped rosemary. Top with new potatoes, chopped rosemary, turkey bacon, and Parmesan cheese. Bake at 450° for 12 minutes or until golden brown. Cut into 5 slices, and serve.
- All About Dough
- Where to buy it: You can get refrigerated pizza dough at your local pizzeria or supermarket (Trader Joe's, Whole Foods, and Albertsons make great ones). Let dough sit at room temperature for 15 minutes before rolling it out, and arrange your oven rack at the lowest position. Then follow these directions, add toppings, and bake.
- Pizza prep: Preheat oven to 450°. Roll out 1 (1-pound) whole-wheat or regular store-bought pizza dough on a lightly floured surface with a floured rolling pin into a 13-inch round or 13- x 12-inch rectangle. Lightly spray a large baking sheet with olive oil; sprinkle with cornmeal. Transfer dough to prepared sheet. Roll up sides 1-inch to form a rim.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes