Potato Roast Beef Salad
Community Recipe from
- 1 pound(s) Deli roast beef Thinly sliced
- 3 Medium red potatoes Cooked and thinly sliced
- 1 Small onion Thinly sliced and separated into rings
- 1 Small cucumber Diced
- 1/2 cup(s) Ripe olives Sliced
- 2 teaspoon(s) Fresh parsley Minced
- 2 teaspoon(s) Chives Minced
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) Coarsely ground pepper Divided
- 1/4 cup(s) Vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoon(s) red wine vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) Dill weed
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) salt
- On a large serving platter, arrange the roast beef, potatoes and onion. Sprinkle with cucumber, olives, chives, parsley and 1/4 teaspoon pepper. Cover and refrigerate for 8 hours or overnight.
- In a bowl, whisk the oil, vinegar, dill, salt and remaining pepper. Pour over salad just before serving.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by JulieMcarthur and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes