Potato Roast Beef Salad
Community Recipe from
- 1 pound(s) Deli roast beef Thinly sliced
- 3 Medium red potatoes Cooked and thinly sliced
- 1 Small onion Thinly sliced and separated into rings
- 1 Small cucumber Diced
- 1/2 cup(s) Ripe olives Sliced
- 2 teaspoon(s) Fresh parsley Minced
- 2 teaspoon(s) Chives Minced
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) Coarsely ground pepper Divided
- 1/4 cup(s) Vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoon(s) red wine vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) Dill weed
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) salt
- On a large serving platter, arrange the roast beef, potatoes and onion. Sprinkle with cucumber, olives, chives, parsley and 1/4 teaspoon pepper. Cover and refrigerate for 8 hours or overnight.
- In a bowl, whisk the oil, vinegar, dill, salt and remaining pepper. Pour over salad just before serving.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by JulieMcarthur and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note