Potato Latkes With Lemon-Date Relish
- 2 pounds baking potatoes, peeled
- 1 medium-size sweet onion
- 1 bunch green onions
- 2 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 2/3 cup matzo meal
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon cracked pepper
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- Lemon-Date Relish
- Grate potatoes and onion, and place in a large bowl. Chop green onions, and add to potato mixture. Stir in eggs and next 3 ingredients.
- Drop mixture by heaping tablespoonfuls into hot oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat; fry 5 minutes, turning once. Drain on paper towels. Serve with Lemon-Date Relish.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Side Dishes/Vegetables