This is one of those Cooking Light recipes that is really only "light" based on serving size. With that said, if you can feed yourself on two of these, you're a better (wo)man than I! In any case, this is a delicious, simple quick recipe. I'm fairly slow in the kitchen and it still didn't take me the 52 minutes it was supposed to (more like 7 hands-on and 25 of cooking). It would make the perfect cocktail party nosh.
Photo: Johnny Autry; Styling: Cindy Barr
More From Cooking Light
Total: 52 Minutes
Amount per serving
- Calories: 168
- Fat: 10.8g
- Saturated fat: 2.2g
- Monounsaturated fat: 2.6g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 5.5g
- Protein: 3.5g
- Carbohydrate: 14.2g
- Fiber: 0.6g
- Cholesterol: 5mg
- Iron: 0.8mg
- Sodium: 125mg
- Calcium: 46mg
- 6 baby Dutch or fingerling potatoes
- 1 sheet frozen puff pastry dough, thawed
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/3 cup shredded Gruyere cheese
- 1 1/2 teaspoons chopped rosemary
- 1. Place potatoes in a saucepan; cover with water. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer for 5 minutes or until almost tender. Drain; rinse with cold water. Cut crosswise into thin slices.
- 2. Preheat oven to 400°.
- 3. Unfold dough; place on a surface dusted with flour. Roll to a 10 x 9inch rectangle. Cut into 20 (2 1/4 x 2inch rectangles). Score each rectangle about 1/8-inch from edge. Prick dough liberally with a fork. Arrange on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper; chill 10 minutes.
- 4. Arrange 2 potato slices onto each dough piece, and sprinkle with salt. Combine cheese and rosemary. Sprinkle about 3/4 teaspoon cheese mixture over each tartlet. Bake at 400° for 15 minutes or until golden.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This