- 1 1/2 pounds small Yukon gold potatoes
- 3 1/2 teaspoons fine sea salt, divided
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 4 cups torn romaine lettuce
- 2 cups packed fresh spinach leaves
- 2 cups packed arugula leaves
- 1/2 cup 2% reduced-fat milk
- 1/2 cup (2 ounces) shredded fontina cheese
- 2 large eggs, lightly beaten
- Cooking spray
- 3 tablespoons dry breadcrumbs
- 1/4 cup (1 ounce) grated fresh pecorino Romano cheese
- calories 214
- fat 9.1 g
- satfat 3.8 g
- monofat 3.6 g
- polyfat 0.9 g
- protein 10.3 g
- carbohydrate 24.2 g
- fiber 3.2 g
- cholesterol 88 mg
- iron 2.1 mg
- sodium 520 mg
- calcium 189 mg
How to Make It
Preheat oven to 375°.
Place potatoes and 1 tablespoon salt in a large saucepan; cover with water. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer 15 minutes or until tender. Drain; cool slightly. Peel potatoes; discard peels. Press cooked potatoes through a ricer into a large bowl.
Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium heat. Add garlic; cook 2 minutes, stirring frequently. Stir in romaine, spinach, and arugula; cook 1 minute or until greens wilt, tossing frequently. Remove greens from pan; finely chop.
Add greens, milk, fontina, eggs, and remaining 1/2 teaspoon salt to potatoes; stir well to combine. Coat a 9-inch pie plate with cooking spray; dust with breadcrumbs. Add potato mixture to prepared dish. Bake at 375° for 25 minutes. Remove from oven; sprinkle with pecorino. Let stand 10 minutes before serving.