Potato Gnocchi With Sun-dried Tomato Sauce
Community Recipe from
- 2 (17-oz.) package(s) Flora Potato Gnocchi
- 1 1/2 tablespoon(s) extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 onion, chopped
- 4 clove(s) garlic, chopped
- 1 (16 oz.) can(s) peeled Italian tomatoes, drained, chopped and juices reserved separately
- 2/3 cup(s) oil-packed sun-dried tomatoes, finely chopped
- 3/4 cup(s) chicken stock
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) black pepper
- 2 tablespoon(s) fresh basil, chopped
- 1/2 cup(s) pine nuts toasted
- 4 tablespoon(s) parmagiano reggiano, freshly grated+
- Heat the olive oil in a large saute pan on medium-high heat until sizzling, about 2 minutes. Add the onion and garlic and cook for 2 minutes. Stir in the tomatoes and sun-dried tomatoes and cook for 3 minutes.
- Add the chicken stock, salt, pepper, basil, and reserved tomato juice. Bring to a boil and simmer 5-8 minutes.
- Cook the gnocchi as directed on the box, tossing them with the sauce. Sprinkle with the pine nuts and cheese and stir gently.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by robinarroyave and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes