Potato Gnocchi With Sun-dried Tomato Sauce
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 (17-oz.) package(s) Flora Potato Gnocchi
- 1 1/2 tablespoon(s) extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 onion, chopped
- 4 clove(s) garlic, chopped
- 1 (16 oz.) can(s) peeled Italian tomatoes, drained, chopped and juices reserved separately
- 2/3 cup(s) oil-packed sun-dried tomatoes, finely chopped
- 3/4 cup(s) chicken stock
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) black pepper
- 2 tablespoon(s) fresh basil, chopped
- 1/2 cup(s) pine nuts toasted
- 4 tablespoon(s) parmagiano reggiano, freshly grated+
- Heat the olive oil in a large saute pan on medium-high heat until sizzling, about 2 minutes. Add the onion and garlic and cook for 2 minutes. Stir in the tomatoes and sun-dried tomatoes and cook for 3 minutes.
- Add the chicken stock, salt, pepper, basil, and reserved tomato juice. Bring to a boil and simmer 5-8 minutes.
- Cook the gnocchi as directed on the box, tossing them with the sauce. Sprinkle with the pine nuts and cheese and stir gently.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by robinarroyave and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note