Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 meduim potatoes
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon(s) margarine
- 1 teaspoon(s) cream of wheat (Farina)
- 1 cup(s) flour and more later
- Pare, cube, boil potatoes. Mash, cool for 5 minutes. Add all other ingredients with electric mixer. While mixing, boil salted water in dutch oven.
- Mix potato mixture until dough leaves sides of bowl. Quite a bit of flour will need to be added. Roll dough in to dumplings approx. 2.5 x 1 inch. Drop into boiling water. When the rise - about 10 min - lower heat, cover, simmer for 15 minutes.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Kubedoo and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Potato Dumplings Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Side Dishes/Vegetables