Potato & Cucumber Salad
- 2 pound(s) red baby potatoes 1/4" slices
- 3.5 tablespoon(s) rice wine vinegar
- 1.5 tablespoon(s) dijon mustard
- 6 tablespoon(s) olive oil
- 1/2 cup(s) fresh dill chopped
- 3/4 pound(s) cucumber deseeded and sliced
- 1) Cook potatoes in boiling, salted water just under fork tender. Drain. Transfer to bowl and add vinegar while warm. Chill.
- 2) Combine remaining 1 1/2 tablespoons vinegar and mustard in small bowl. Gradually mix in oil. Add chopped dill. Mix into potatoes. Season with salt and pepper.
- 3) Mix in cucumbers. Serve chilled.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by CalRose42 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note