Resistant Starch: 1.4g
1. Preheat oven to 400°. Coat inside of a 9-inch deep-dish pie plate with 1 teaspoon olive oil; set aside.
2. Combine potatoes and egg white in a large bowl; toss lightly. Add flour and salt; toss to coat. Transfer to pie plate, and pat evenly into bottom and sides to form crust. Drizzle remaining 2 teaspoons oil over crust. Bake at 400° for 15 minutes or until edges begin to brown. Remove from oven. Reduce oven temperature to 350°.
3. While crust bakes, place spinach, onion, and 2 tablespoons water in a microwave-safe bowl. Microwave at HIGH 2 minutes or until spinach begins to wilt; drain. Place spinach mixture in a colander, and squeeze to drain; coarsely chop, and set aside.
4. Combine eggs and ricotta cheese in a large mixing bowl; stir with a whisk until smooth. Add black pepper. Stir in spinach mixture, half of Swiss cheese, and bacon.
5. Pour egg mixture over potato crust; spread with the back of a spoon to distribute evenly, leaving a 1/2-inch crust along the outer edge. Sprinkle remaining Swiss cheese on top. Bake at 350° for 5055 minutes, until puffed and golden. Cool on a wire rack 1015 minutes before serving. Slice into 4 equal pieces and serve.