Potato-Crusted Fish Sandwiches
More From Oxmoor House
Amount per serving
- Calories: 321
- Calories from fat: 31%
- Fat: 11.2g
- Saturated fat: 1.7g
- Protein: 35.7g
- Carbohydrate: 28.2g
- Fiber: 5.9g
- Cholesterol: 77mg
- Iron: 2.7mg
- Sodium: 535mg
- Calcium: 96mg
- 3/4 teaspoon grated fresh lemon rind
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons light mayonnaise or reduced-fat coleslaw dressing
- 2 1/2 cups shredded cabbage
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper, divided
- 4 (6-ounce) cod fillets (about 1-inch thick)
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 3 tablespoons instant potato flakes
- 1 tablespoon salt-free Greek seasoning (such as Cavender's)
- 1 1/2 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 (1.6-ounce) light wheat hamburger buns, toasted
- 1. Preheat oven to 425°.
- 2. Combine first 3 ingredients in a bowl. Stir in cabbage and 1/8 teaspoon pepper; cover and chill.
- 3. Sprinkle both sides of fish evenly with salt and remaining 1/8 teaspoon pepper. Combine potato flakes and Greek seasoning in a shallow dish. Dredge fish in potato flake mixture, pressing firmly to coat.
- 4. Heat oil in a large ovenproof skillet over medium-high heat. Add fish to pan; cook 2 minutes. Turn fish over; place pan in oven. Bake at 425° for 8 to 9 minutes or until fish flakes easily when tested with a fork.
- 5. Place about 1/4 cup cabbage mixture on bottom half of each bun; top each with fish and top half of bun. Serve immediately.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This