- 3/4 teaspoon grated fresh lemon rind
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons light mayonnaise or reduced-fat coleslaw dressing
- 2 1/2 cups shredded cabbage
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper, divided
- 4 (6-ounce) cod fillets (about 1-inch thick)
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 3 tablespoons instant potato flakes
- 1 tablespoon salt-free Greek seasoning (such as Cavender's)
- 1 1/2 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 (1.6-ounce) light wheat hamburger buns, toasted
- calories 321
- caloriesfromfat 31 %
- fat 11.2 g
- satfat 1.7 g
- protein 35.7 g
- carbohydrate 28.2 g
- fiber 5.9 g
- cholesterol 77 mg
- iron 2.7 mg
- sodium 535 mg
- calcium 96 mg
How to Make It
Preheat oven to 425°.
Combine first 3 ingredients in a bowl. Stir in cabbage and 1/8 teaspoon pepper; cover and chill.
Sprinkle both sides of fish evenly with salt and remaining 1/8 teaspoon pepper. Combine potato flakes and Greek seasoning in a shallow dish. Dredge fish in potato flake mixture, pressing firmly to coat.
Heat oil in a large ovenproof skillet over medium-high heat. Add fish to pan; cook 2 minutes. Turn fish over; place pan in oven. Bake at 425° for 8 to 9 minutes or until fish flakes easily when tested with a fork.
Place about 1/4 cup cabbage mixture on bottom half of each bun; top each with fish and top half of bun. Serve immediately.