This fish was delicious, and I had all necessary items in my pantry. I made four fillets instead of two and did not need any additional ingredients. I also baked them for about 6 minutes. Would definitely make again.
- 2 codfish filets thawed, if frozen
- Flour for dredging
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 tablespoon(s) Dijon mustard
- 1 package(s) dried mashed potato flakes
- Canola oil for sautÃ©ing
- 1. Preheat oven to 375 ° F.
- 2. Place flour on a paper plate. Empty package of potato flakes in another paper plate. Combine eggs and mustard in a shallow bowl. Line a shallow baking pan with non-stick foil. Heat oil in a large sauté pan or skillet over medium heat. Season fillets with salt and pepper and any other seasoning desired.
- 3. Dredge fillets first with flour, dip in egg mixture and then in potato flakes. Add fish to pan and cook about 2 minutes per side (until golden). Transfer fish to baking pan and place into oven for about 4 minutes, or until cooked through.
- 4. Serve with sauce of choice.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by psfreeman and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note