Serve with favorite sauce -- Yogurt-Dill recommended. See separate recipe.
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 codfish filets thawed, if frozen
- flour for dredging
- salt and pepper to taste
- 2 eggs beaten
- 1 tablespoon(s) dijon mustard
- 1 package(s) dried mashed potato flakes
- canola oil for sauteing
- Preheat oven to 375F.
- Place flour in shallow dish (or, paper plate). Empty package of potato flakes in another shallow dish (or, paper plate). Combine eggs and mustard in a shallow bowl. Line a shallow baking pan with non-stick foil. Heat oil in a large saute pan or skillet over medium heat. Season fillets with salt and pepper and any other seasoning desired.
- Dredge fillets first with flour, dip in egg mixture and then in potato flakes. Add fish to pan and cook approx. 2 mins. per side (until golden). Transfer fish to baking pan and place into oven for approx. 4 mins., or until cooked through.
- Serve with sauce of choice.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by ojsrecipes and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note