- 1/2 cup fat-free mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons finely chopped onion
- 3 tablespoons sweet pickle relish
- 2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- 4 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1 cup cubed peeled baking potato
- 1 1/2 cups panko breadcrumbs
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced green onions
- 1/3 cup finely chopped red bell pepper
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 2 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 1/2 pounds cod fillets, cooked
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil, divided
- Cooking spray
- Flat-leaf parsley sprigs (optional)
- calories 254
- caloriesfromfat 28 %
- fat 7.8 g
- satfat 1 g
- monofat 3.9 g
- polyfat 2.2 g
- protein 24.5 g
- carbohydrate 21.3 g
- fiber 1.7 g
- cholesterol 113 mg
- iron 1.4 mg
- sodium 869 mg
- calcium 43 mg
How to Make It
Preheat oven to 350°.
To prepare sauce, combine first 5 ingredients in a small bowl. Cover and refrigerate.
Place potato in a large glass bowl; cover with plastic wrap. Microwave at high 5 minutes or until tender. Mash potato with a potato masher; cool.
Add breadcrumbs and next 9 ingredients (breadcrumbs through garlic) to potato; stir well. Divide mixture into 12 equal portions, shaping each into a 1/2-inch-thick patty.
Heat 1 tablespoon oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add half of cakes; cook 2 minutes on each side. Place cakes on a baking sheet coated with cooking spray. Repeat procedure with remaining oil and cakes.
Bake cakes at 350° for 10 minutes. Serve with sauce. Garnish with parsley sprigs, if desired.