Potato Cobb Salad
Yield: 8 to 10 servings
- 3 pounds Yukon gold potatoes
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 (16-ounce) bottle olive oil-and-vinegar dressing, divided
- 8 cups mixed salad greens
- 2 large avocados
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 3 large tomatoes, seeded and diced
- 12 small green onions, sliced
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded sharp Cheddar cheese
- 4 ounces crumbled blue cheese
- 6 to 8 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
- Freshly ground pepper to taste
- Cook potatoes in boiling salted water to cover 30 minutes or until tender. Drain and cool slightly. Peel and cut into cubes.
- Sprinkle potatoes evenly with 3/4 teaspoon salt. Pour 1 cup dressing over potatoes; gently toss. Reserve remaining dressing. Cover potato mixture; chill at least 2 hours or overnight.
- Arrange salad greens evenly on a large serving platter. Peel and chop avocados; toss with lemon juice.
- Arrange potatoe, avocado, tomatoe, and next 4 ingredients in rows over salad greens. Sprinkle with pepper. Serve with remaining dressing.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Salads