Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 28 ounce(s) Frozen diced hash browns potatoes with onions & peppers
- 1 cup(s) Miniature sweet peppers Chopped
- 3 cup(s) Fat-free half & half
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) Salt
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) Curry powder
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) Cayenne pepper
- 6 ounce(s) cheddar cheese Shredded
- In Dutch oven combine potatoes, sweet peppers, half & half, salt, curry powder, cayenne pepper, & 1/2 cup water. Bing to just boil. Reduce heat. Simmer, covered, over medium heat 10 minutes or until potatoes are tender, stirring occasionally. Cool slightly.
- Carefully transfer about half of soup mixture to a blender; add 1/2 cup water & blend until nearly smooth. Return to Dutch oven; str to combine. Cook & stir over low heat until heated through. Store in cheese until melted.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Ponyrides and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note