Community Recipe from
- 28 ounce(s) Frozen diced hash browns potatoes with onions & peppers
- 1 cup(s) Miniature sweet peppers Chopped
- 3 cup(s) Fat-free half & half
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) Salt
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) Curry powder
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) Cayenne pepper
- 6 ounce(s) cheddar cheese Shredded
- In Dutch oven combine potatoes, sweet peppers, half & half, salt, curry powder, cayenne pepper, & 1/2 cup water. Bing to just boil. Reduce heat. Simmer, covered, over medium heat 10 minutes or until potatoes are tender, stirring occasionally. Cool slightly.
- Carefully transfer about half of soup mixture to a blender; add 1/2 cup water & blend until nearly smooth. Return to Dutch oven; str to combine. Cook & stir over low heat until heated through. Store in cheese until melted.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Ponyrides and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes