All done in the microwave. Prep 25 minutes,chill 1 hour 152 calories per serving Cook potatoes until just done - a fork should easily pierce them Vary size of ingredients but keep them small enough to eat with fork Gently stir in a tablespoon or two of skim milk it it begins to look dry
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 12 whole(s) small fingerling or round new potatoes, scrubbed
- 1 medium head cauliflower, chopped into bite sized pieces
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 2 stalk(s) celery, sliced
- 1/3 cup(s) sour cream chive dip
- 2 tablespoon(s) lemon juice
- 2 tablespoon(s) salad oil
- 1/4 cup(s) blue cheese
- 1/4 cup(s) fresh Italian parsley
- 2 slices bacon, crisp cooked and crumbled
- 4 crisp breadsticks, broken
- sea salt and ground pepper
- 1. Arrange potatoes in a single layer in microwave on clean white paper towels. Microcook on 100 percent power (high) for 5 minutes. Turn potatoes, microcook until tender, about 3 minutes more.
- 2. Place cauliflower and 2 tablespoon water in a 1-1/2 qt. microwave safe casserole. Microcook on 100 percent power (high) for 5 minutes or until crisp tender, stirring once. Drain. Cool slightly.
- 3. In a large serving bowl combine potatoes, cauliflower, onion and celery. In a small bowl stir together sour cream dip, lemon juice, and salad oil; gently toss with potato mixture and fold in blue cheese. Chill up to 24 hours. Just before serving, top with parsley, bacon, breadsticks, sea salt and freshly ground pepper. Makes 8 to 10 servings.
- nutrition facts
This recipe is a personal recipe added by kateseats59 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Potato-Cauliflower Salad Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Side Dishes/Vegetables