Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 pound(s) Obrien Potatoes Thawed
- 1/4 cup(s) butter
- 1/4 cup(s) onion chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) ground pepper
- 1 cup(s) sour cream
- 1/2 cup(s) cheddar cheese grated
- 1 can(s) cream of chicken soup
- 1 can(s) cheddar cheese soup
- 2 cup(s) corn flakes crushed
- 3 tablespoon(s) butter melted
- Mix all ingredients except cornflakes and 3 tablespoons melted butter. Pour into 13 X 9 inch pan coated with 1/4 cup butter. Mix cornflakes with 3 tablespoons melted butter. Put on top of potato mixture. Bake at 350 for 45 minutes or till lightly browned and bubbly.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Shirleycr8on and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Potato Casserole Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Side Dishes/Vegetables