Mom's potato casserole
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 cup(s) chopped onions
- 1 can(s) cream chicken soup (undiluted)
- 1 cup(s) crushed corn flakes
- 2 cup(s) grated cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup(s) melted margarine or butter
- 1/4 cup(s) melted margarine or butter
- 2 pound(s) package frozen hash browns
- 1 teaspoon(s) pepper
- 1 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1 pint(s) sour cream
- Thaw hash browns and pour margarine over, add salt, pepper, and onions. In a bowl, combine soup, sour cream, and cheese. Mix together and pour evenly over the potatoes in a 9x13 dish. Combine corn flakes and margarine; spread over top of casserole.
- Bake at 350 degrees.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by kylieeswyden and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Potato Casserole Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Casseroles